Monday, May 18, 2009

Bad blogger

Well I haven't been great at blogging again. But in my defense there has been a lot going on as you will see in the posts that follow.




The most exciting news is that we are expecting a new member of the family in November. Yep that is right I am pregnant with baby #3. Here are some pictures. I know it is hard to tell but that is a baby and there is just one.



Everyone is very excited especially Kylie. She always askes how the baby is and feels my tummy and asks where the baby is at. She talks and kisses the baby. She is so happy. Jordyn just walks around saying "mommy have baby in tummy". She doen't get it yet but I'm sure she will. The girls both say they want a baby sister. We would like a boy but healty is all that really matters!



No comments: