Monday, May 18, 2009

My big girl turned 4!

Okay so this is going to be a long post because there are lots of pictures. Kylie turned 4 in April and we had her party at Garlands Gymnastics. She had so much fun and the the guy running it did a great job. Kylie is my scardy cat but he got her to do things I never would have got her to do! She loved every minute of it. All the other kids had fun also. We will probably put Kylie in gymnastics here I think he would be able to teach her a lot. I can't believe Kylie is 4 years old. It seems like she was just born. She acts so much older than her age and is a very caring and loving little girl. She is growing into a wonderful little lady! This is Kylie flipping over the bar which I have never gotten her to do. Jordyn is jumping on the tramp and Trent is watching Kylie flip over the bar.

Here is my little jumping bean!!


Here are the kids listening to the rules and waiting to start playing!


Kylie having a ball on one of the rope swings.


The birthday girl got to do all the things first and then the rest of the party could do them. So here are the kids waitng for their turn.



Kylie on the big rope swing. This one was her favorite rope swing!



There she is just swingin..


Kylie with her best friend Ella. These two girls are so cute together and they both are such good friends to each other. They go to the same daycare and love to have play dates too. Ella's mom is on of my freinds and co-workers.



Here is Ella on the swing.


This is McKenna on the swing.


This is hailey going over the bars. This is Ella's little sister. She is such a cute little girls and very brave!

Here is Jordyn trying out the big rope swing. She wasn't strong enough to hold herself on but she still had fun with daddy.



This is a bunge slig shot and only the birthday child gets to go in it. I really didn't think Kylie would do it but the guy was really good and got her in it.



Up she goes. Look at that smile



She is up so high and having a blast



Here comes the human sling shot!


The happy Birthday girl!



Look how high she goes up! He also had her doing flips but I didn't get in pics I was to busy watching in amazement!



The cupcake birthday cake.



Opening presents. She is standing by Katelyn. I was a very fun day and boy did the girls sleep well that night! Kylie Marie I love you so much!!

No comments: